One Inbox to Access All Message Types
Cisco Unity Connection lets users access and manage messages from an email inbox, web browser, Cisco Jabber, Cisco Unified IP Phone, smartphone, or tablet. Unity Connection also provides flexible message access and delivery format options, including support for voice commands, speech-to-text transcription, and even video greetings.
Cisco Unity Connection is highly secure. It is designed for complex distributed global deployments with support for high availability, redundancy, and branch office survivability. It is fully virtualized, and can be run on specification-based hardware
Unity Connection benefits:
- Fast, Flexible User Access to Messages
- Users can save time and increase productivity with quick and efficient access to messages, from the devices and applications they use, delivered in the format they want
- Simple and Cost-Effective Administration and Management
- Unity Connection is virtualized, flexible, and easily integrated into diverse network and application environments.
- Secure and reliable messaging helps ensure that critical business data is protected and compliant with regulations.
- Highly Secure, Scalable, and Compliant